Go beyond expectations with IDS Digital Production Systems
IDS is proud to be at the forefront of the digital production print market, servicing businesses across Southwestern Ontario with high-quality digital print products. As an authorized dealer for Canon and Konica Minolta, IDS has the digital production printers you need to succeed. By assessing your company needs, we can set you up with a digital print system that will balance cost-savings and quality.
Our production service team is one of the top in the country. When you choose IDS as your production printer dealer, you’re gaining a partner in the printing business. We understand that your production printer is your livelihood and our service team will do everything necessary to protect your business and investment. With IDS, it will feel like you have a professional in-house service team for all of your production printer needs.
Check out some of the digital production printers we offer below, suited for high- volume, professional printing, copying, and scanning.
Canon’s ImagePRESS Series delivers impressive image quality with high-speed production times and overall cost efficiency.
Available in both colour and black and white.
Amazing performance for digital colour production.
The imagePRESS C8000VP Color Digital Production Press has been engineered to deliver excellence and innovative business advantage to its users. It can help commercial printers, in-plants, production hubs, direct mail and transaction print service providers produce a broader range of applications with shorter turnaround times.
- Digital printer speeds up to 100/80 ppm for long-run and mixed media projects
- Highly accurate registration and vibrant output quality even on textured stocks
- 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution high-resolution printing in colour and B&W
- Average monthly print volume of up to 360,000 LTR images per month and maximum monthly duty cycles of up to 1.2M LTR images
- 10,000-sheet paper input capacity and 17,400 paper output capacity for press runs of practically any size
- Innovative consistently vivid (CV) toner with micro-dispersed pigment for sharper text and images
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19” and weights from 60 gsm to 350 gsm
- Banner printing available up to 256 gsm and duplex printing available up to 350 gsm
- Extended Canon and 3rd party finishing plus gloss optimization to match the gloss of paper
A leader in world-class colour, Konica Minolta Bizhub Press series delivers digital printing with printing speeds of up to 80 PPM.
Available in both colour and black and white printing options.
The AccurioPress C6085 Digital Colour Press is a powerful way for professional print providers to boost output capabilities, colour quality, and cost-efficiency — delivering up to 85 ppm full-colour output with automated production setup and a wide range of paper stocks and finishing options.
- Digital colour printer with an industry-leading output of 85 ppm in colour and B&W
- Fully automated, closed-loop quality management system produces superior colour quality and consistency as well as accurate front to back registration.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic colour images to rival offset printing at a fraction of the cost
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System that continuously maintains image stability over long press runs
- G7 grayscale calibration, enabling similar appearance across multiple G7 devices
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction, with biomass plant-based material to reduce environmental impact
- 13,890-sheet paper capacity for long press runs without interruption
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights from 52 gsm to 400 gsm with smooth-running vacuum paper feed mechanism
- Optional envelope printing is available, duplex banner printing up to 29.5” and simplex up to 47” will be available at the end of 2017
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any production need, including perfect binding, saddle stitching and, ring binding